About Parker Personal Care Homes
Building a Community, One Individual at a Time.
Our mission is to build an inclusive and supportive community for the people we serve, and we are doing just that, one individual at a time.
In an ethical and entrepreneurial spirit, we will partner with individuals to achieve personalized opportunities that honor dignity of choice and allow for meaningful contributions in their communities.
We believe that we have one of the most important jobs there is: enhancing the quality of peoples’ lives. We take the time to gather the right tools and identify the appropriate resources so that we can provide meaningful, person-centered supports. Learn more about our impact below.
2021 – 2022
Customer Satisfaction Survey
283 survey responses across 11 programs:
- Children’s Extensive Services
- Community Integrated Employment
- Day Program
- Family Caregiver
- Foster Care
- Host & Companion Homes
- Independent Living
- Jack’s & Steamers
- Psychological & Behavioral Services
- Supported Living Services
Core Indicators of Quality
- Does PPCH staff answer your questions and concerns?
- Are you satisfied with the services and supports you receive from PPCH staff?
- Does PPCH staff communicate in an open, timely, and respectful manner?
- Do PPCH staff respect your choices and decisions?
- Do you have a positive relationship with your provider/ staff?